SUBLIMATION TRANSFER! READY TO PRESS! CUSTOM
Sublimation Transfer! Ready to press! Designs are printed on your size of choice sublimation transfer paper.
Feel free to email if you need a specific size sublimation sheet and I can create a custom listing for you.
**This order is for a sublimation transfer PRINT ONLY! *Actual colors may differ from the picture as monitor screens are different.
How to use Sublimation Transfers for shirts: Transfers must be used on a shirt that is a minimum of 50% polyester. A 50% polyester item will give you a vintage look.
The higher the polyester count, the brighter the colors. You will need to use white or light colored shirts in order for the design to show up. You will need a heat press to use this transfer. Butcher paper and instructions are included with every order.
Instructions for Polyester Shirts are as follows:
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 45-55 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Lint roll shirt.
- Put butcher paper inside the garment to ensure the ink does not bleed through the shirt to the back.
- Place transfer face down on garment.
- Place butcher paper on top of design and shirt.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45-55 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
*Note: Discard butcher paper after 1 use, bleeding may occur.
**Due to the nature of this item we do not offer refunds